Do you think I should?

Do you think I should start exhibiting and selling at health well being exhibitions?Yes. especially any in Barbados, Australia, Or America. YOu also should take your wife and child along with you to help. HTH Rach :twisted: (rachael)

Does anyone else have any thoughts excluding my lovely wife and 20 month baby :) (charles vald)

Well Charles, I think I aggree 100% with Rachel - one has to have high ambitions and go for it. Anything that is possible in the world is possible for you!!! :D (Purple)

Yes, definitely. You will be able to reach so many more people. That is how I discovered several new things. Ebay is great, but there are so many who have never heard of it, also so very many without computers. Yes also, for you both to be there. It is so much easier if there is more than one to answer questions - very frustrating to be stuck in a big queue. More so if you want to ask about more than one item. Especially with your kind of cds - look at the questions we have all had. Go wherever, why limit yourselves. Blessings Joy (JoyB)

[quote:e88725d778="charles vald"]Do you think I should start exhibiting and selling at health well being exhibitions?[/quote:e88725d778] I would ask you, what it is you would hope to achieve from doing this? Then I might ask; how much outlay would it cost you - money for the pitch and travelling etc and how much do you feel you could recoup? so that you know whether or not it is a worthwhile monetary proposition. Then I might ask; what would this cost you in other ways - time away from family, time to organise and set up everything, having to be nice and chatty to lots of people two days in a row (LOL! I know I'd find that hard! :twisted: ), organisation beforehand of getting all your cds and material up together so that you know whether you are willing to make such a 'cost' to yourself / family. Probably doesn't help in the least bit, but I thought I'd throw it into the melting pot. Let us know what you decide. wingsoflove (wingsoflove)

ROFL at your reply Rachael - touche! wingsoflove :D (wingsoflove)

[quote:6f88f648f6="charles vald"]Do you think I should start exhibiting and selling at health well being exhibitions?[/quote:6f88f648f6] [color=blue:6f88f648f6]If it harm no-one, do as thou wilt J.[/color:6f88f648f6] (Fruitbat)

[Back]

hyphdr.png

Hypnosis CDs    New Age Music CDs    Nature CDs    Health/Laugh CDs     WellBeing Forum