Introducing myself

Hello All, I didn't really know where to put an intro, but I just wanted to thank Charles for a wonderful resource. I found out about you 'by accident' (not that I believe in accidents!) through eBay and eventually found my way to this site. I used hypnosis for the birth of my daughter, and had a wonderful birth with no medical intervention - from that moment on, I was hooked by the power of the mind and have since explored NLP and Core Transformation. I am actively using hypnosis in my everyday life to help me cope with illness and find the benefits totally amazing. Well, I'm off to browse the forums now and to see if there is anywhere I can contribute. Blessings WingsofloveHello and welcome. My husband and I are NLP Practitioners, although very little work on the Isle of Wight so not practising professionally much. Very useful in our every day life though for both us and our children. (Purple)

[color=blue:b418865cc0]Hello wingsoflove, and a big welcome from another 'newbie'. I get this teensy-weensy (well, big) feeling that I just might *know* you from somewhere.... If not in this life, then in some previous or lateral existence... :wink: FB.[/color:b418865cc0] (Fruitbat)

Hello wingsoflove to the board. I have been so busy recently I have had a chance to add the new articles of discussion. I promise to do it soon. And welcome to all the other newbies. Glad you found my work of so much benefit. Charles (charles vald)

Hi, I am a newbie too! Great board - some very interesting discussions on here I have to say. Good CD's Charles - we have the sleep CD for our daughter and it has proved useful ( when she decides she is going to settle and listen properly! ) I lay down with her one night and put the CD on and my wife came in later to find our daughter had got up and was playing with her toys on the floor and I was soundo on her bed!!!!! [b:f76b6ac1ed][u:f76b6ac1ed]WORKS FOR ME![/u:f76b6ac1ed][/b:f76b6ac1ed] (James)

Hi Purple! Thanks for the warm welcome and for bringing my favourite colour into the morning....... I've always wondered how normal, everyday coversations go on in a household with two NLP practitioners! Do you have to totally 'switch off' from clean language and all that modalities stuff - I can imagine you must have some hilarious conversations :lol: enjoy your day wingsoflove (wingsoflove)

[quote:d8dc26aad3="Fruitbat"][color=blue]Hello wingsoflove, [/quote:d8dc26aad3] Hello Fruitbat, Isn't life just full of synchrnonisities and miracles? I'm not sure I know you, but I'll think on it and thanks for the welcome; it's appreciated. May your day be full of joys and abundance wingsoflove (wingsoflove)

[quote:8ed104fb42="charles vald"]Hello wingsoflove to the board. [/quote:8ed104fb42] Hi Charles, Good to see you. Hey, no worries about starting new topics - I can probably talk enough for about 5 people anyway! It's great to see a board where the 'man himself' is so active; keep up the great work, it's clear you have a gift for helping people to help themselves. Have a lovely weekend with your family, wingsoflove (wingsoflove)

[quote:be46f3a0b7="James"]Hi, I am a newbie too! [/quote:be46f3a0b7] Hi James, Happy Sunday to you - you're right about the interesting discussions; I only popped in yesterday to say Hi and before I knew it, I'd spent hours here reading through and responding to some very thought provoking posts ! Your story about the sleep CD is great!! :lol: I can imagine the same happening to me. I am thinking of trying it. Dd is an unstoppable machine; unfortunately mama is not! Have a happy Sunday wingsoflove (wingsoflove)

[quote:143d655e2d="wingsoflove"]Hi Purple! I've always wondered how normal, everyday coversations go on in a household with two NLP practitioners! Do you have to totally 'switch off' from clean language and all that modalities stuff - I can imagine you must have some hilarious conversations :lol: [/quote:143d655e2d] Yes, it is very interesting indeed! The kids are really clued up on the language too and if anyone is in a mood in our house and someone else attempts to 'use' the language on them then they get told off!!!!!!! :lol: (Purple)

[Back]

hyphdr.png

Hypnosis CDs    New Age Music CDs    Nature CDs    Health/Laugh CDs     WellBeing Forum