Bach Flower Remedies

Hi everyone, do any of you use any of the Flower Remedies,and if so are they beneficial to you? My other half,I feel,is stressed,tired,and in need of "Rescue",so I bought him the Rescue Remedy,he has yet to try it, any views on this please? thank you, Ros xxRos.. I do not use them.. I have a friend who is a homeopath..she uses them and knows the value .. and everyone I know who has used them has found them to work really well. I know your other half may feel resistance to using the Rescue Remedy but it will help him.. Len :) :D (Quest)

HI Ros I take this as well. I find it is very good when stressed out. My sister told me about it because when she was taking her exams she needed something to clam her down a little. She says only for it she would not have been able to walk through the door. I think it can take about two months before you can get the full effect of it. Good luck and tell your hubby it will do him the world of good. God bless Summer (Summer)

My wife Jackie used them lots when she was suffering with depression, she still uses them now if she feels she needs a little internal support. I know she used to use Rescue Remedy and Mustard, but she swears by them. She has even given some to our dogs - one suffers from nerves and when Jackie put some in her water, she calmed down. They seem to work :) (andyjturner)

Excellent indeed. I wholley recommend them. Also very good for animals you know. We foster dogs as welm as children adn there was one dog who was very neurotic and we gave her rscue remedy and she became so calm. My daughter takes it when exams come up and I have used it when I have been very stressed out. GO FOR IT!!! (Purple)

I never thought of trying this with animals. I must try this on my cat because she gets a little mad at times. Thanks for the tip purple. Summer (Summer)

We give it to the dogs when it is Fireworks outside! (Purple)

We do that too - our Mitzi (quite an old King Charles Cavalier) is absolutely terrified of any large bangs - be it fireworks or thunderstorms. Jackie usually puts Rescue Remedy in her water (she has her own bowl as she drinks so much) and she calms enough to go to sleep when it happens. A friend at work used to take rescue remedy when he felt a bit scared (he was beaten up at a pub once by 4 guys and it terrified him so much that sometimes he couldn't function properly - so he took RR - worked wonders). (andyjturner)

[quote:d88ac31514="Ros"]Hi everyone, do any of you use any of the Flower Remedies,and if so are they beneficial to you? [/quote:d88ac31514] Found them fabulous for dd. She is so energetically sensitive, so Walnut helps with protection from external influences and for times of transition (teething, first night in own bed, first day at school.......) She is also a warrior who would like to rule the world!! so her 'type' is vervain; this helps to take away the rawness of her desire to dominate I also used a selection on my dog - I rescued him when he was 4 from a abusive home; he was an aggressive german shepherd. I dowsed fo the appropriate remedies and they worked a treat. [quote:d88ac31514] My other half,I feel,is stressed,tired,and in need of "Rescue",so I bought him the Rescue Remedy,he has yet to try it, [/quote:d88ac31514] For exhaustion, Olive can be helpful. So I'm curious to know whether or not the RR was helpful :-) wingsoflove (wingsoflove)

Each of the 38 remedies discovered by Dr Bach is directed at a particular characteristic or emotional state. To select the remedies you need you only need to think about the sort of person you are and the way you are feeling. Then you take the remedies you need. Find out how to buy genuine Bach Flower Remedies Here is a list of the 38 remedies and their indications. For more information on the remedies and what they are for - and a colour painting of the remedy plant - click on the remedy you are interested in. Alternatively, you can read some case studies first to see how they work. Agrimony - mental torture behind a cheerful face Aspen - fear of unknown things Beech - intolerance Centaury - the inability to say 'no' Cerato - lack of trust in one's own decisions Cherry Plum - fear of the mind giving way Chestnut Bud - failure to learn from mistakes Chicory - selfish, possessive love Clematis - dreaming of the future without working in the present Crab Apple - the cleansing remedy, also for self-hatred Elm - overwhelmed by responsibility Gentian - discouragement after a setback Gorse - hopelessness and despair Heather - self-centredness and self-concern Holly - hatred, envy and jealousy Honeysuckle - living in the past Hornbeam - procrastination, tiredness at the thought of doing something Impatiens - impatience Larch - lack of confidence Mimulus - fear of known things Mustard - deep gloom for no reason Oak - the plodder who keeps going past the point of exhaustion Olive - exhaustion following mental or physical effort Pine - guilt Red Chestnut - over-concern for the welfare of loved ones Rock Rose - terror and fright Rock Water - self-denial, rigidity and self-repression Scleranthus - inability to choose between alternatives Star of Bethlehem - shock Sweet Chestnut - Extreme mental anguish, when everything has been tried and there is no light left Vervain - over-enthusiasm Vine - dominance and inflexibility Walnut - protection from change and unwanted influences Water Violet - pride and aloofness White Chestnut - unwanted thoughts and mental arguments Wild Oat - uncertainty over one's direction in life Wild Rose - drifting, resignation, apathy Willow - self-pity and resentment There is also a combination remedy called Rescue Remedy. (bluefin)

[Back]

hyphdr.png

Hypnosis CDs    New Age Music CDs    Nature CDs    Health/Laugh CDs     WellBeing Forum